The decisions you make on how you organise and structure your business will directly impact upon your customers, employees and business partners. So it will also have a direct and lasting impact on your future performance.
We work alongside you to clarify your critical business outcomes , establish a range of performance measures and assess future options for business operations and management. We offer data driven options appraisals that help you decide on issues such as the retention or outsourcing of services, strategic partnerships and divestment and expansion opportunities.
We then work with you to define and agree the detailed operational designs, developing new structures and job profiles that will deliver against the business performance targets and the organisation’s ambitions. Most importantly, we work with you to help make the changes real.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Definition of critical business capabilities and appraisal of strategic options
- Development of organisational redesign costs and benefits profiles
- Development of transition plans, stages and the outcomes that will be achieved at each stage
- Co-designing of operational structures within your business
- Development of role profiles and business relevant performance measures
- Creation of learning and development requirements for each role
- Establishment of ‘job-families’ that create agility and innovation, and the retention and advancement of essential employees
- Developing performance reviews and plans that promote continuous development and growth